Starting next week, ALDI will be rolling out a classic breakfast cereal line known and loved by children of the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s: General Mills Monster Cereals!
For a limited time, you can pick up a box (or five!) of General Mills Count Chocula, Franken Berry, and Boo Berry. Boxes are in the 10 oz range and will cost $2.49.
Each cereal features either chocolate, strawberry, or blueberry flavored corn bits with coordinating flavored (and colored) marshmallow shapes. I remember growing up, getting Monster Cereal was a special treat, and I can’t wait to share it with my kiddos!
In addition, ALDI will also have Halloween cereals by Kellogg’s: Apple Jacks and Fruit Loops, both with skeleton bone shaped marshmallows ($2.89)
If breakfast cereal isn’t your thing, not to worry! There is more Halloween Fun rolling out by October 17, including:
- Chocolate Fudge Halloween Pop Tarts, 12 ct – $2.75
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treat Kits (Ghost or Pumpkins! – $4.99
- Baker’s Corner Ghost Marshmallows, 10 oz – $0.99
- Pilsbury Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix or Frosting – $1.39
- Benton’s Skeleton Cookie Kit – $4.99
More coming this weekend on what’s happening at ALDI for next week! Did you eat any of these breakfast cereals growing up? Which is your fave?