Never, ever miss a “Stuff I’m Totally Buying”, recipe, or product review! Click here to subscribe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy for more information.
We have 5 different categories of ALDI Finds this week!
- First off, you’re going to Shower in Savings with assorted items for the baño! We are going to see shower heads, organization racks/shelves/baskets, rugs, stools, bins and more.
- Next we are swinging from the bathroom on over to the kitchen for some Kitchen Deals. There will be more cast iron products (at amazing prices!), a couple different types of fry pans, and even a portable induction cooktop!
- I’m having a little deja vu…didn’t we just see Stylized Savings the other week? Well, we are seeing more this week! Pick up sleep pants, slippers, t-shirts, fuzzy socks, jeggings, fashion ponchos and tote bags!
- It’s starting to get cold some places, and ALDI has some Energy Savings items just for you. Keep the heating bill down by reducing draft doors and windows with window kits and door sealers. Don’t forget to change out the air filter and pick up some extra LED lightbulbs!
- Dream on…dream away with these Dream Savings. (Color Me Badd, 1991 anyone?) Everything to keep the bedroom super cozy…sheets, memory foam pillows, light blocking window panels, heaters, and humidifiers to name a few.
Also new: ALDI is now accepting Contactless Payment! This includes Samsung Pay, Android Pay, and Apple Pay!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out an ALDI Nerd Special Feature: ALDI vs Kroger vs Meijer: Price Tag SHOWDOWN! I highlight 50 grocery items I commonly purchase at ALDI and compare equivalent items from Meijer and Kroger to see which store’s prices REIGN SUPREME!
Don’t forget to follow The ALDI Nerd on Facebook too! You can also unite with fellow ALDI Nerds on The ALDI Nerd Facebook Group. Brag about your latest finds, great/not-so-great products you’ve tried, and make new ALDI loving friends!
Read on…read away…
Stuff I’m Totally Buying This Week:
- Produce Picks: I’m totally getting:
- Michigan Honeycrisp Apples, 2 lb bag – $1.99
- Tomatoes On The Vine, 24 oz – $1.19
- Pomegranates – $0.69
- Meat Specials: I’m totally excited about:
- The meat specials look tasty, but nothing really jumps out at me as out of this world this week.
- Easy Home 2-Tier Cabinet Organizer ($9.99) – Not just for inside the cabinet! Grab these in a rectangular or triangular (think corner shelf!) I want a one of these triangular one to organize my assorted beauty products on top of the counter! (An ALDI Nerd has gotta look her best, right?)
- Huntington Home 3-Wick Candle ($3.99) – It’s so weird seeing that these are coming out next week, because it seems my store has had them for a couple weeks already! Let’s just say the Pumpkin Vanilla Marshmallow scent is quite dreamy…
- Cook House American Sauce Pouch ($2.19) – Now don’t quote me, but I’m pretty sure these are an ALDI private label item. I’m excited to try them! Some are for the slow cooker and some for the oven. Get them in Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork, Classic Roasted Chicken, and Pub Style Pot Roast.
- Cook House Mexican Sauce Pouch ($1.79) – Just like the one above, but Mexi-style!! You can never go wrong with Mexican eats I say, so these are definitely on my to-try list.
- Season’s Choice Riced Cauliflower ($1.69) – There are so many great things you can do with cauliflower, and it’s a wonderful when you’re looking to get a “less carby” option for a “totally carby” food. I like making cauliflower in to “mashed potatoes”, but it is no fun cleaning, cutting, steaming, and ricing a cauliflower (ain’t nobody got time for that). I have a feeling I’m going to be clearing out my store on these!!
- Mama Cozzi’s Garlic Bread Sticks ($1.59) – As I just get done talking about trying to eat less carbs…these little sticks of deliciousness pop up! I never reviewed these on the blog, but trust me they are great!
- Belmont Bars ($2.99) – Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie ice cream on a stick. Do you need any more reason to buy these?
- Lacura Body Wash ($2.99) – My store doesn’t have a whole lot in the beauty department, but this week we are going to see a few different types of body washes, including one for men and a 3-in-1 for kids!
- Mama Cozzi’s Take & Bake Pizzas ($4.99) – Through Halloween, Mama Cozzi’s Take & Bake Pizzas (found in the refrigerated section) are only $4.99!! These normally run $5.99-$6.49! This would be great for a fast dinner, especially on Halloween when everyone is excited to get out trick-or-treating.
Also This Week in ALDI Finds…
THINGS TO KNOW
- ALDI Ads run from Sunday – Saturday
- Weekly Fresh Meat Specials start on the Wednesday of ad week and are only available while quantities last.
- ALDI does not accept manufacturer’s coupons. With prices like these, you don’t really need ’em!
- Items and other information listed here are based off of the ad for my local ALDI located in Metro Detroit. Prices and product availability may vary by region.
ALDI Finds are special products that ALDI carries for a limited time or while supplies last. If you see something in-store labeled as an “ALDI Find”, grab it while you can because it may not be there the next time you shop! Items listed below highlighted in blue are ALDI Finds that are debuting this week.
This Week’s Deals
- Appleton Farms Pork Sausage Roll, 16 oz – $1.99
- Hot or Italian
- Fresh Farm Raised Coho Salmon – $9.99/lb (starts Wednesday, October 25)
- Fresh Kobe Style 85% Lean Ground Beef – $5.99/lb (starts Wednesday, October 25)
- Kirkwood Fresh Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breasts, 14 oz – $4.99 (starts Wednesday, October 25)
- Kirkwood Chicken, 16 oz – $5.99
- Hawaiian Style or Thai-Inspired Coconut
- Sea Queen Center Cut Atlantic Salmon (frozen) – $8.99/lb
- Tyson Fresh Pork Roast Kit, 2.75 lb – $6.99 (starts Wednesday, October 25)
- Michigan Honeycrisp Apples, 2 lb bag – $1.99
- Pineapple – $1.29
- Tomatoes On The Vine, 24 oz – $1.19
- Avocados – $0.99
- Pomegranates – $0.69
- Caramel Apples, 3 ct – $1.29
- Little Salad Bar Caesar Salad Kit – $1.99
- Little Salad Bar Chopped Salad Kit – $2.49
- Friendly Farms Greek Whole Milk Yogurt, 5.3 oz – $0.69
- Pumpkin Pie or Apple Crisp
- Friendly Farms Chocolate Cashewmilk, 64 oz – $2.49
- Happy Farms Preferred True Pastures Cheese, 7 oz – $2.99
- Medium Cheddar, Hickory Smoked Cheddar, or Spicy Sriracha Jack
- Chili’s Chili Starter Sauce – $1.69
- All-American or Honey Chipotle
- Choceur Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeyes, 5 oz – $3.49
- Cook House American Sauce Pouch – $2.19
- Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork, Classic Roasted Chicken, or Pub Style Pot Roast
- Cook House Mexican Sauce Pouch – $1.79
- Ground Beef Taco Sauce, Red Chile Enchilada Sauce, or Classic Fajita Skillet Sauce
- Inglehoffer Horseradish – $2.49
- Sriracha, Wasabi, or Horseradish
- Maruchan Yakisoba – $0.55
- Teriyaki Beef or Chicken
- Mama Cozzi’s 16″ Deli Pizza – $4.99 (regularly $6.49)
- Supreme or Sausage & Pepperoni Thin Crust
- Mama Cozzi’s 16″ Pepperoni Deli Pizza – $4.99 (regularly $5.99)
- Pringles, 5.5 oz – $1.28
- Pizza, BBQ, Ranch, or Salt & Vinegar
- Reggano Pasta Sides – $0.69
- Parmesan, Four Cheese, or Chicken Broccoli
- Appetitos Appetizers (assorted varieties) – $1.49 (regularly $1.99)
- Belmont Bars – $2.99
- Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie
- Fusia Crispy Tempura or Sweet & Sour Chicken – $4.99
- Mama Cozzi’s Garlic Bread Sticks – $1.59
- Mama Cozzi’s Meat Lover’s Pizza – $4.29
- Mama Cozzi’s Flatbread Pizza – $3.49
- Tuscan Chicken or Mediterranean
- Specially Selected Shrimp and Crab Ravioli – $3.69
- Specially Selected Bistro Style French Recipe or Calabrese Salami Flatbread – $3.89
- Specially Selected Filled Waffles -$3.99
- Cherry or Chocolate
- Season’s Choice Riced Cauliflower, 12 oz – $1.69
- Plain or Garlic
- Barissimo Single Serve Coffee – $4.49
- Pumpkin Spice or Caramel Crème
- Benner Tea, 6 ct – $3.99
- Raspberry or Diet Raspberry
- Bolthouse Farms Protein Smoothie, 32 oz – $3.29
- Chocolate or Vanilla
- Gatorade G or G2 Series Variety Packs, Eighteen 12-oz. bottles – $8.59
- Maine Root Craft Soda, 4 ct – $4.99
- Pumpkin Pie or Root Beer
- Venus Fly Trap – $4.99
- Lacura Body Wash, 23.7 oz – $2.99
- Shea Butter or Age Defying
- Lacura Crossover 5-Blade Razor – $3.69
- Lacura Deep Moisture Body Wash, 24 oz – $2.99
- Nourishing or Sensitive
- Lacura Facial Wipes, 25 ct – $1.99
- Lacura Kids’ 3-in-1 Body Wash, 33 oz – $3.79
- Lacura Men’s Sport or Hydrating Body Wash, 16-18 oz – $2.49
- Panda Ultra Double Roll Bath Tissue, 12 pack – $5.49
- SimplyNature Dish Detergent, 24 oz – $1.89
- SimplyNature Laundry Detergent, 100 oz – $6.99
- Willow 20-Roll Bath Tissue – $9.99
- Willow Multipack Facial Tissue, 300 tissues – $3.49
- Insomina Pinot Grigio – see price in store
- Flavors of citrus blossom, lime zest and white peach.
- Insomnia Cabernet Sauvignon – see price in store
- Flavors of black raspberry and vanilla.
- Petit Raspberry Wine Specialty – see price in store
- White wine with rich raspberry flavor and the finest cream.
Shower In Savings
- Easy Home Loofah Anti-Slip Bath Mat – $4.99
- 9″ L x 17.29″ W
- Easy Home 3-Function Monsoon Shower Head With Adjustable Arm – $24.99
- Easy Home Slimline Cart – $14.99
- 15.3″ x 6.4″ x 29.5″
- Easy Home Permanent Curved Shower Rod – $14.99
- Adjustable from 48″ to 72″
- Easy Home Over-the-Door Towel Rack – $9.99
- 34.25″ x 25.19″ x 6.89″
- Easy Home Woven Water Hyacinth Basket – $9.99
- 18″ x 14″ x 10.8″
- Easy Home 2-Tier Cabinet Organizer – $9.99
- Rectangular: 5.6″ x 14.2″ x 14″ or Triangular: 9.5″ x 13.4″ x 14″
- Easy Home Step Bin, Toilet Brush or Plunger – $8.99
- Huntington Home 3-Wick Candle – $3.99
- Applewood Bonfire, Fruitstand Apple, Spiced Cinnamon Pumpkin, or Pumpkin Vanilla Marshmallow
- Huntington Home 3.5-oz. Soy Candle Tin – $1.99
- Vanilla Almond, Ocean Breeze, Papaya Guava or Citrus Herb
- Huntington Home 2-Piece Reversible Bath Rug Set – $9.99
- Welby Shower Stool – $24.99
- Seat measures: 19.7″ x 11.8″ x 1.3″
- 264-lb. weight limit
- Ambiano Portable Induction Cooktop – $34.99
- 14.1” L x 11.4″ W
- Crofton Cast Iron 6-Quart Dutch Oven – $29.99
- Crofton 12-Quart Porcelain Enameled Stockpot – $19.99
- Crofton Cast Iron 5-Quart Braiser – $29.99
- Crofton 12-Piece Cutlery Set – $16.99
- 8″ chef knife, 8″ slicing knife, 8″ sharpening steel, 5 1/2″ serrated utility knife, 4 1/2″ steak knives, 4″ fine edge utility knife, 3 1/2″ paring knife, all-purpose household shears, wood block
- Crofton 9.4″ Ceramic Fry Pan – $12.99
- Crofton Cast Iron 10.47″ Grill Pan or 12″ Fry Pan – $12.99
- Royal Class Men’s Sleep Pants – $6.99
- Royal Class Men’s Slippers – $5.99
- Sizes 9-13
- Serra Ladies’ 2-Pack Long Sleeve T-Shirts – $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ Bootie Slippers – $8.99
- Sizes 7-11
- Serra 2-Pair Fuzzy Slipper Socks – $2.99
- Fits ladies’ shoe sizes 6-10
- Serra Ladies’ Fall Ankle Length Jeggings – $9.99
- Serra Ladies’ Poncho – $9.99
- Serra Ladies’ Canvas Tote – $9.99
- Duck Double Draft Seal – $6.99
- Duck Window Kit – $6.99
- DuPont Allergen Air Filter – $6.99
- 16″ x 20″ x 1″, 16″ x 25″ x 1″, 20″ x 20″ x 1″ or 20″ x 25″ x 1″
- Easy Home Window or Door Sealer – $3.99
- Lightway 4-Pack LED Light Bulb Assortment – $4.99
- 60W Soft White or Daylight
- WORKZONE Hook Assortment – $6.99
- 6-Piece Garage Hook Set, 4-Piece Garage Hook Set, 4-Piece Garage Utility Hooks or 2-Piece Double-Arm Padded Garage Hooks
- Easy Home 360° Surround Heater – $24.99
- Easy Home Flame Effect Heater – $69.99
- 21.7″ L x 20.2″ H
- Easy Home Cool Mist Humidifier – $19.99
- Huntington Home Signature Embossed Microfiber Sheets – $18.99
- Huntington Home Memory Foam Pillow – $12.99
- Huntington Home 2” Queen or King Memory Foam Mattress Topper – $89.99
- Huntington Home Light Blocking Window Curtain Panel – $9.99
- 84″ L x 42″ W
- Huntington Home Curtain Rod – $12.99
- Extends from 48″ to 84″
- Sempre Digital Weather Station – $19.99
Be sure to check out your weekly ad to see what strikes you! What are you totally buying this week?