Yes, it’s not quite August, but I’m already thinking about back to school! One thing I’m SUPER excited about are these Sistema Twist ‘n’ Sip Bottles!
I try to send the kids to school with packed lunches most days. I like knowing what they are eating, how much, and honestly, I couldn’t trust my one kiddo to not buy chocolate milk every single day. (Who can blame him, right?)
So a lot of the time, I send the kids to school with water bottles. I tried other brands of reusable water bottles and they would leak everywhere. I bought those mini water bottles from Costco, but the “eco-friendly” caps are too thin and it requires too much dexterity for little fingers to place the lid back on “just right” so that it doesn’t leak everywhere. Then I resorted to buying the more expensive brand name disposable water bottles, because they have a thicker cap. However, I’m TIRED of paying for water when I can just get delicious Detroit City water from my tap!
I like these Sistema Twist ‘n’ Sip Bottles, because they:
- Are free from BPA and Phthalates
- Are the perfect size at about 11 oz. (I find the mini water bottles to be too small, and the 16.9 oz to be too big.)
- Have a great shape that’s easy for little ones to grip.
- DON’T LEAK!
- Are easy to open and close! (Check out the video below of my oldest demonstrating how these work)
- Are top-rack dishwasher safe
Each 2-pack of bottles will only set you back $4.99! You can grab a green/blue or a pink/purple set. We got one of each, but I think I’m going to be going back for more! I hope my store still has some. These are an ALDI Find, so they will only be around for a limited time!
The ALDI Nerd Grade: A
- A = Excellent! I LOVE this product!
- B = Good! I really like this!
- C = This is just okay. I just kind of like this.
- D = Not Great. I’ll keep it, but probably won’t buy another.
- F = BUMMER! I’ll probably return this to the store.
What do you still need to buy to get ready for school?