My friend introduced me to this recipe from Gimmesomeoven.com years ago and it has been a favorite of my family since. We loved these so much, that we felt “No Bake Energy Bites” did not do them justice, so we renamed them, “AMAZE-Balls“!
These are awesome grab-and-go snacks! You’d be surprise how much one or two of these little guys will really fill you up and they are delicious!
I have since tweaked the recipe a bit to my liking and invite you to do the same! Peanut butter not your thing or have an allergy? Replace with another type of nut butter. Sub semi-sweet chocolate chips with milk, white, or butterscotch chips. Don’t like chocolate? Use dried fruit! I have also seen this recipe made with agave nectar instead of honey. The possibilities are really endless. However, this is how I make AMAZE-Balls!
- 1 1/4 cups Millville Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup Peanut Delight Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup SimplyNature Milled Flax Seed
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Corner Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup SimplyNature Organic Wildflower Honey
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix everything together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- When it is chilled, roll and form in to 1-2″ balls, or really any size you would like.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. These freeze well also, so double the recipe and save yourself the extra work later!
What are you favorite AMAZE-Ball flavor combos?