Get ready for a real “no-frills” blog post today! Honestly though, I’m a no-frills, no-makeup, jeans and t-shirt kind of gal most of the time because well, the #momlife isn’t a super glamorous one. It would be fun to make super fancy, picture perfect dinners but I’m blogging in real life here people and well, “ain’t nobody got time for that!” ?
So even though this is SO EASY, it turned out SO GOOD. I was scrambling for some sort of protein to have for dinner this evening and all I pretty much had was a ROCK SOLID Fit & Active Turkey Breast Tenderloin. Completely frozen? No problem with my Instant Pot.
To make a hands-off delicious turkey tenderloin in about 40 minutes you need:
- 1 package Fit & Active Turkey Breast Tenderloins (FROZEN!)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth or water (I used SimplyNature Organic Free-Range Chicken Broth)
2 ingredients! That’s it! To make it:
- Pour broth or water in your Instant Pot.
- Set trivet in pot.
- Place frozen tenderloin on trivet.
- Seal pot and set to Manual (high) for 20 minutes.
- When finished let pressure release naturally (about 10-11 minutes)
Seriously that’s it! It came out so juicy and flavorful because it’s pre-marinated, and I barely had to lift a finger!
So if you have an IP and you shop at ALDI, here is a super simple “real life” recipe to get the family fed and get on with life! If you don’t have an IP, don’t fret, this is still pretty easy peesy to cook in the oven or on a grill, you’ll just have to defrost it first if you stashed it in the freezer like I did. I’m just a little obsessed with pressure cooking lately, can you tell? ?